In this week’s episode, Amrit interviews Dr. Harry Adelson, N.D., naturopathic physician and stem cell specialist.
He is the inventor of the Full-Body Stem Cell Make-Over and the owner at Docere Clinics in Salt Lake City, USA, a company dedicated to the practice of 100% regenerative injection therapies for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain conditions.
Dr. Adelson is a leader in the field of regenerative medicine procedures including adult stem cells and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injection therapies for chronic pain. He is one of the very early adopters of stem cell therapy for the treatment of chronic spine pain and is among the most experienced in the world.
Pain is something we can all experience some time or another. And when it becomes chronic, it can be incredibly draining and destroy your quality of life and sense of purpose. Usually, chronic pain is something we experience as we get older, but it can happen anytime. We must take care and support our body’s own sagacity to recover rather than use approaches that suppress.
“Pain of the low back, neck, and joints is the leading cause of disability worldwide.”
Dr. Harry Adelson and Amrit talk about Dr. Adelson’s stem cell therapy to treat pain of the low back, neck, and joints so you can have a sense of purpose, get your life back and live it to the fullest.
Dr. Harry Adelson was fascinated about rock climbing, and during training, he got his shoulder labrum torn. This happened when he was only twenty five, extremely healthy and attending naturopathic school.
No treatments solved the problem until he came across Dr Rick Marinelli. This doctor was the first naturopathic doctor to do prolotherapy, an injection of natural substances that tricks the body to launch the body’s natural healing cascade.
Dr. Adelson received this successful treatment and then began doing it himself. He did it for more than six years. Soon after he came across PRP with which he got to do the job in half as many treatments as in prolotherapy.
After several years practicing PRP, Harry received a patient in his office. This lady wanted him to put bone marrow stem cells into her painful knee. Not sure about whether he could do it or not, she convinced him.
Ever since 2010, he has been doing narrow bone aspirations.
Harry and Amrit dive deep into regenerative medicine; the body’s ability to heal itself, the cutting-edge bone marrow aspirations, the process of healing and the way he proceeds in his treatment.
When you undergo an injury your stem cells (stem cells exist in all the tissues in our body, and their job is to maintain the health of their microenvironment) launch a healing cascade but if you don’t have complete healing then you have a chronic pain syndrome. And people with chronic syndromes are the ones Harry and his team treat.
The treatment is based on taking stem cells from your bone marrow and your fat, and then injecting them into the damaged zone, getting the body’s natural healing cascade going. By tricking the body there, generates a new injury that will launch a healing cascade. The body gets a second chance at healing.
When elder people’s stem cells lose their ability to manufacture and secrete exosomes, which are the actual active ingredient of the stem cells, the therapy team supplements their narrow bone stem cells and fat stem cells with placental stem cell derived exosomes, making their stem cell function like that of a younger person.
The whole procedure of the treatment is done under intravenous sedation using either fluoroscopic needle guidance or ultrasound needle guidance for every injection.
During healing, your body goes through different phases. First inflamation and then remodelling which can take almost a year.
The cost of these treatments tend to be high. For this same reason, Dr. Harry has a Tithing Program. A program in which he performs stem cell procedures to the medically underserved at no charge either to combat service veterans or else in exchange for community service hours.
If you would like to have access to this program, please go here: https://www.docereclinics.com/tithing-program
Last, but not least they converse about tissue engineering which is still in a very early stage of research.
Level up your life with unlimited access to every Mindvalley Quest Program (over 30+ programs). All Yours. Instantly. https://inspiredevolution.com/recommends/mindvalley/
About Dr. Harry Adelson:
Harry Adelson, N.D. has performed over 7,000 bone marrow and adipose-derived adult stem cell procedures and has injected stem cells into over 2,000 intervertebral discs, placing him solidly among those most experienced in the world with use of autologous stem cells for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain conditions.
His client list includes Dave Asprey, Mark Hyman MD, John Grey PhD, Jim Kwik, Ben Greenfield, and Vishen Lakhiani (names shared with permission).
He is the inventor of the Full-Body Stem Cell Make-Over, and is the founder of Docere Clinics, located in beautiful Park City, Utah where he lives with his wife and two daughters.
Dr. Harry Adelson’s book:
- The Stem Cell Solution: https://www.docereclinics.com/ – First chapter free
- Tithing Program: https://www.docereclinics.com/tithing-program – A program where Dr. Harry Adelson performs stem cell procedures to the medically underserved at no charge either to combat service veterans or else in exchange for community service hours.
- Dr. Rick Marinelli: https://ndnr.com/naturopathic-news/rick-marinelli-1955-2013-naturopathic-pioneer-in-pain-management/ – First naturopathic doctor to do Prolotherapy Treatment – Mentioned in timestamp (01:31)
- “Full Body Stem Cell Makeover”: https://www.docereclinics.com/full-body-stem-cell-make-over – The most comprehensive cell upgrade ever conceived; treatment for every part of the body in one setting – Mentioned in timestamp (13:12)
- Dave Asprey: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Asprey – Patient of Dr. Harry Adelson who receives full body stem cell makeover – Mentioned in timestamp (13:12)
- “Stem Cell Solution”: https://www.stemcellsolutionfilm.com/optin1609548463528 – Dr. Harry Adelson’s new documentary film about the stem cell solution; about gaining longevity by conquering low back, neck, and joint pain. – Mentioned in timestamp (28:18)
- Welcome Dr. Harry Adelson to the Inspired Evolution!: (00:00:00)
- What brought Dr. Adelson to stem cells?:(01:31)
- About the ability of the body to heal itself and bone marrow aspiration:(05:27)
- The sequence body goes through when it is healing:(09:13)
- Most common places in the body where people get treated:(11:21)
- About the procedure:(13:12)
- The difference between chronological age and biological age:(17:57)
- How purpose plays into longevity:(19:07)
- What is next in Harry’s horizon?:(21:08)
- Facilities in the US compared to those in other countries:(23:49)
- Therapies becoming more affordable?:(26:31)
- About the Tithing Program:(28:18)
Connect with Dr. Harry Adelson:
- Website: www.docereclinics.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/docereclinics
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harry.adelson/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harry-adelson-85b873128/
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEDtYQm7HgZJDJDLTxZ43g
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/docereclinics?lang=en
Join the Inspired Evolution Community: