In this episode, Robin and Amrit dive deep into Robin’s latest book The Everyday Hero Manifesto. All the strategies you need to activate your positivity, have elite performance and spiritual freedom.
GET IT HERE! With every copy, a portion of royalties goes to help children with leprosy.
You can uplevel your life in many practical and effective ways by journaling, making lists, scheduling your week and year, and organizing yourself in advance to make things easy and automated in your day-to-day life.
At the core of this conversation lies the sagacity to create your magic; how to live your magic that is true to you in a troubled yet beautiful world that is changing fast.
“The more intimate you become with your magic the more magic you can shine”
Whatever Robin builds, he does it in the spirit of service and in the spirit of honoring his craft. Whatever he shares with the world he does it for more joy, peace and freedom. This is more valuable than fame, fortune and applause.
Instinct is where your magic lies and is more powerful than intellect. Following your intuition might be hard because we live in a world that trusts mathematics more than philosophy and magic, but it opens you up to a whole new universe. You can move into intuition by journaling, praying, meditating and walking in nature.
As for entrepreneurs, ask yourselves what magic and value can you deliver that no one else has the bravery to deliver to the marketplace. Bring on your magic to your stakeholders and consumers so that you breed originality into the market place and serve deeper.
Everyone is born into genius, love, bravery, creativity and heroism but soon we become brainwashed by caregivers, school and society in general and forget who we truly are. You can reclaim your genius by moving through those layers of brainwashing and healing what lies over your truth. Once you heal, immediately there is more vitality, creativity, bravery, connection with your intuition and sense of self.
There is nothing more noble than creating your life consciously. Robin thinks you can be a massive success financially and not lose your spirituality, in fact you can grow it. If you fall in love with service versus egoism, whatever you sell to the marketplace will be a testimony to the love that you have for the people that are putting food on your table.
Robin talks about his big 5 concept, part of the peak productivity pyramid. You need to discover your five principles in order to be productive and you can have it all if you learn how to schedule weekly. This elevates your willpower and your energy to get things done.
Exercise is key to entrepreneurs, it helps them be fit to reach high performance. There are ambitions that never get traction. But if you pay for exercise in advance, then you are forced to do it. Then it becomes automatic and easier to incorporate new habits.
Personal mastery is not a linear sport. There are times when you are an elite performer and there are times when you are not. Routines vary; Sharma calls them seasons. You always must have time to rest so you can recover energy and create at your best in the next season.
About Robin Sharma:
Robin Sharma is one of the top 5 leadership experts in the world, a world-class speaker, humanitarian, advisor to business titans, host of his own podcast The Mastery Sessions and an internationally acclaimed bestselling author embraced by rock stars, royalty, billionaires and many celebrity CEOs.
Sharma is the the author of numerous books including The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Leader Who Had No Title, The 5AM Club, and his recent masterwork The Everyday Hero Manifesto.
He is the founder of the Sharma Leadership International, Inc. and the founder of a charitable foundation called The Robin Sharma Foundation for Children (RSFC).
Level up your life with unlimited access to every Mindvalley Quest Program (over 30+ programs). All Yours. Instantly.
Robin Sharma books:
- The 5AM Club: https://amz.run/5GrI
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: https://amz.run/5HN9
- Welcome Robin Sharma to Inspired Evolution!: (00:00:00)
- About Robin’s book The Everyday Hero Manifesto: (03:07)
- About Legacy: (05:49)
- Growing something epic and then dismantling your identity: (08:45)
- Dropping ego and stepping into freedom feels intuitive to the mind: (11:45)
- Intuition vs the mind: (14:50)
- Vitality that the creativity force brings into your life: (18:37)
- About consciously creating your life:(23:24)
- Clarity to uplevel your identity: (30:59)
- Healthy to be more creative: (35:53)
- Committing upfront to the strategy: (39:44)
- About “Action delayed it is greatness betrayed”:(43:13)
- How to accept the seasons of your life: (49:02)
- Inspired Evolution according to Robin: (58:36)
Connect with Robin Sharma:
- Website: https://www.robinsharma.com/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/RobinSharmaOfficial
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RobinSharma/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6oh54zIYKyW6hgBiZzLLsA
Join the Inspired Evolution Community:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredEvolution/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inspired_evolution/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/InspiredEvolution/
- Website: https://inspiredevolution.com/